At CML we recognise that employee engagement is key to delivering service excellence.
We have an enthusiastic and dedicated team, with the key to our success being everyone working together to achieve the same objective, regardless of role.
- Large core of 150 permanent direct workforce
- Management / Supervision trained to ILM leadership standards
- Temporary staffing provider based on-site who understand the CML business and our labour requirements standards
- Commitment to training and development
- Long standing employee of the month scheme
- CML's Dragons Den and The Apprentice provide an engaging forum for all employees to contribute with their ideas on continuous improvements
- Regular communications forums
- Scheduled Team briefings
- Employee participation and collaboration across the the supply chain through participation in the M&S 'One Team' joint initiative
CML encourage a staff culture that has our customers’ needs at its core. We always strive to continuously improve our processes to provide the very best in service. This has the added benefit of giving our customers another competitive advantage in the market place.
We want to include and empower its people in all areas of the business and not suppress innovation. CML promote an environment where the Core Approach ® is at the forefront of everything we do. Our values create an environment where our people are supported, included and consulted on changes to the business.