- Project Manager
We are looking for a person to join our team and lead with our new customers, ensuring all areas of the new business is implemented to the specification given.
If you're currently looking for your next big step and a new challenging role then we are interested in speaking with you.
We're looking for candidates that have ideally worked in a Logistics background, but this is not essential. However, a strong commercial awareness and experience of the Retail sector would be advantageous.
- Plan project from start to finish, from the point of a client signing contract to the account going live
- Determine resources required to complete project i.e. time, money, equipment etc
- Work with project teams to ensure the smooth running of a project
- Implement and execute project in line with plans
- Control and management project including reporting and management of funds
- Evaluate project on budget requirements and required level of quality
- Carrier Management
- Understanding of customer profile and requirements
- Self-motivated and driven
- Understands the process - from IT Systems, to Operations, to Subcontracts (carriers), Customers
- Ability to produce a specification and plan
- Be assertive and not afraid to bring everyone together
- Analytical and organised
- Experience working within logistics isn’t essential, but would be a great advantage
- Able to implement and stabilise the project
- Qualified within Project Management to degree level or equivalent, an advantage
- Prince 2 qualification also an advantage
Closing Date: 25th May 2017